Your payments are secured by PayPal Payment methods

Application for Settlement

Not all the applicants need to take the life in the UK test. For people who are applying for getting a settlement or permanent residence need not appear for UK Citizenship Test. These cases are treated as exemptions. The following cases do not need to take the test.

  • Foreign citizens or Commonwealth citizens who are discharged from HM forces.
  • Spouses of foreign and Commonwealth citizens on discharge from HM forces can also apply for settlement.
  • Bereaved partners or citizens can apply for settlement or permanent residence.
  • Dependent relatives who are living with the UK citizens can also apply for settlement. They must be dependent on the citizen and should be extremely compassionate about their relation.
  • Individuals who are retired or are living on independent means can apply for permanent residence.
  • EEA/EU nationals are eligible for applying for settlement.
  • Turkish ECAA nationals can also go for settlement.
Get yourself prepared today to pass the Life in the UK Test

© 2010 - 2018. All Rights Reserved.