Facts of UK Citizenship Test
United Kingdom has some very important guidelines which have to be followed to get the citizenship in the country.
Out of those guidelines one of the most important guidelines is passing the
UK Citizenship test. This is to basically certify your
knowledge about the country and accept you to be a citizen of the country. It is one of the major steps to get
the permission to settle in UK or become a citizen of the British Empire.
The Life in the UK Test is conducted to understand or test the knowledge of the applicant in general with respect to UK.
They fulfill the qualifications of the applicant to survive in UK. The English of the applicant is tested
in this British citizenship test which is very necessary to any UK citizen to learn as he/she is going to
communicate in English in UK.
The format of the UK Citizenship Test' is very simple and every applicant understands it easily. It is designed in simple
multiple choice format where the applicant should choose the correct answer from the option.
To understand the summary of the UK test, here are some vital points.
- The life in the UK test is comprised of 24 questions where each question is given 4 options.
- The computer chooses random questions from the database. There is no set pattern in which the questions
are going to be asked.
- The time period of the test is 45 minutes.
- 18 correct answers are the minimum number for the applicant to pass the test. This is 75% of the questions.
- The booking of the test will cost you £50 each time.
- There are around 60 Life in the UK
test centers where the test is conducted. You can choose any one of them.